Massage Chair SK200
• The SPINE KOREA’s SK200 is main massage mechanism of the SK200 chair is a bar on which massage roller heads are located, moving along the length and width of the body resembling the letters S and L. The massage bar is 137 centimeters long and reaches the lower thighs, passing through the neck, back, waist and pelvis. The shape of the splint fits perfectly to the curves of the human body, providing a precise massage that stimulates the acupuncture points on the back, eliminates fatigue and restores good physical shape.
• Built in Remote Control The SK200 massage chair has a built-in control panel, located for convenience on the right side of the chair on the arm massage section.
• Zero Gravity In this mode, the angle between the body and the legs is approximately 127 degrees, which leads to a state of weightlessness and makes the massage deeper, as the body relaxes with all its weight on the massage mechanism.
• LCD Display Remote Control There is also a full-featured remote control offering 10 automatic programs, as well as a wide range of manual settings.
• Back Heating The SK200 also offers a warm-up function with infrared carbon fibers on the back, pelvis and thighs. Warming up helps to completely relax the muscles, improving blood circulation and effectively reducing fatigue.
• 3D Massage & 10 Automatic Massage Programs The intelligent 3D massage system combines professional massage techniques, such as – kneading, tapping, shiatsu massage, stretching, air compression, roller massage, thermal massage, achieving multidimensional massage in width, length and depth of the body. The 10 automatic massage programs have different intensities and are focused on certain parts of the body, according to the needs and current state of the user.
1. Dream Mode 2. Health Recharging 3. Vertical Care 4. Swing Mode 5. Neck & Shoulder 6. Waist Care 7. Lady Mode 8. Worker Mode 9. Cybarian Mode The roller mechanism can be adjusted to a body width of 3 to 22 centimeters, thus allowing it to be fixed in a specific area, for example – the cervical spine, back or waist.
• Airbags The SK200 massage chair is equipped with 34 airbags in the area of the shoulders, arms and legs. The remote control can be used to adjust the pressure and air pressure. Airbag massage stimulates the body’s natural reflexes, improves blood circulation, strengthens blood vessels, improves sleep and skin elasticity. • Leg Extension The massage chair has an extending leg section. In the area of the calves, the chair offers a combination of 2 types of massage techniques – pressure through airbags and mixing. In the lower part of the section there is a massage mechanism, performing a 2-row roller massage of the feet. The leg section can be extended by more than 20 cm, which makes the chair comfortable for tall people. The combination of airbags and rollers relaxes muscles, stimulates blood circulation, relieves fatigue and tension in the legs. • 3D Bluetooth Audio Function with Built in Speakers The Bluetooth function of the massage chair allows you to play music, radio, TV or audio lessons through the built-in speakers located on both sides of the cushion at the top of the chair. You can connect directly to the built-in speakers via a phone, tablet, laptop or other mobile device that offers Bluetooth connectivity. • 6 Massage Techniques Kneading Massage : This type of massage helps to relax the shoulders and shoulders. Gives very good results in cases of colds, cramps or accumulated fatigue and stress. Helps relax muscles and relieves pain in plexitis or hives. Supports good and full sleep. Shiastu Massage : Massage technique used in the past by Japanese masters. It is performed by stimulating and massaging certain points in the body. Successfully helps in the treatment of colds, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and more. In the process of massage the energy balance in the body is restored. Knocking Massage : Combined massage with taps and taps. The most famous massage, which is applied to relax and rid the body of toxins. Strengthens the immune system and increases the number of white blood cells in the body. Restores joint flexibility, reduces emotional and mental stress, relieves fatigue, headaches and muscle spasms. Good for high levels of stress and tension. Rolling Massage: Gently and gradually rub each muscle until completely relaxed. It stimulates the lymph, provides an influx of nutrients and oxygen to the tissues for faster recovery. This massage has a positive effect on cramps, pain, migraines, dizziness, osteoarthritis. Deep Tissue Massage : Massage imitating the application of pressure on the hands of a professional masseur (up and down along the neck, spine, waist and pelvis, reaching the upper thighs). Appropriate massage for traumatic injuries, enhances lymph and blood circulation, has a positive effect on the normal function of the whole body, energizes. Tapping Massage : The massage technique with tapping / slightly percussion movements / fights emotional stress. It is used in the presence of anxiety, tension, stress and depression. By tapping specific energy points, the body relaxes and frees itself from negative thoughts and moods. This technique is also used successfully to eliminate chronic pain, trauma or inflammation. • Automatic Full Body Scanning & Shoulder Adjustment • 3 Memory Modes • Sole Roller • Calf Kneading Massage