Neck & Shoulder Massager SK29
This Neck & Shoulder Massager SK29 of SPINE KOREA offers tapping massage and shoulder massage with an infrared function to increase its effectiveness and providing you with the utmost versatility for a deep-tissue massage. Using both of the infrared and intensity, functions you can adjust the massage to fit your needs. Unlike conventional tapping massagers, this massager’s powerful drumming massage pounds away stress and tension to rejuvenate, invigorate and energize you like no other. With its user-friendly front control panel, and its portable hands-free design, you can simply sit back on a sofa, or lie comfortably down on your bed to truly enjoy the deep down relief that only this Neck & Shoulder Massager can relieve.
- 8 stimulating modes to choose from.
- Soft PU Leather.
- Ventilation net sleeves .
- Operation Panel.
- Neck Massage, Back Massage, Waist Massage, Stomach Massage, Leg Massage Two kinds of power cord.
- 15 minutes auto time setting Simple to operate variable speed.
- This massage provides soothing and effective relief to your neck, shoulder, back, buttocks, thighs, or any other area problem areas you might have.
- Improves the quality of sleep.
- Massage can make the body relax, eliminate fatigue, and relieve pressure.
- Massage can promote blood circulation for the body to provide adequate nutrients, improve lymph detoxification, and relax the muscles to maintain body balance of yin and yang.
- Neck Kneading Massager can improve gastrointestinal function, improve digestion, and relieve constipation.
Instructions Of Use
- Plug the power adapter into the power socket.
- Press the operation key, the message will be in work.
- Press the direction key on the panel, the massage head will rotate in the opposite direction, and you can experience the special massage effects.
- Press the infrared button on the panel, to control the wave function in the massage head.
- The massage head will be warm and heating when you operate the wave function.
- Press the key on the panel first, and then pull off the power line and power adapter to stop using.